Wednesday, September 13, 2006


The Holy One a Flame...


Today I was called into work early to do a two-hour long pedicure which I usually cring over. But today I was ok with doing it...partly because I could use the money and partly for reasons which would be revealed later. The woman ended up being 30-minutes late but when she sat down in my pedicure chair, she handed me a small pink candle. She said, "this is for you, I thought it smelled nice" How sweet is that?!

As I continued on with the service and the usual questions (Do you live around here? What do you do for a living?) the conversation came more easily than expected. We found out that we graduated from the same high school and she currently lives near where I go to church...and she (Susan) had heard of TNL, So cool! She kept looking at my cross necklace and finally she made the statement that declared it all...Susan informed me that she bought that candle last week and before she came in this morning she felt God was telling her to bring that candle in and give it to me, once she met me she started to understand more. She said God wanted me to know that he was with me and that he loved me.

These are the days I love my job...it was a good day :-)



No comments: