Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane...


Finally, I have time to indulge myself into the world of blogging. As I go through my daily life I find myself thinking in my head “this would make a great blog”. Which is almost as bad as saying “this picture is going to look good on myspace”. I live such a simple life…
Of the many topics I have to write about…I think I will choose the one that is ultimately the most important to me at this time…Saying Good-bye. This isn’t always a huge topic that is taking up my precious mind space, but its important right now because Trevor and Michelle left. I was okay with it until Saturday night…then not so good. Even worse on Sunday, I cried, and as Ty will tell you that’s ok because I am a cry-er. (As Trevor reminded me, I cried when F*R*I*E*N*D*S ended and Chandler and Monica moved away) So Ty is obviously right-I am a cry-er. Back to the topic, I will surely miss them but am so honored to know such awesome people. I can now add to the short, but honorable list of people that I think God presented himself through to show his glory to me. Good Job God! Shine on Trevor and Michelle…You GUYS ROCK!

1 comment:

RACHEL said...

That's funny about thinking of things in terms of a good blog/myspace pic! I do the same. Hehe. I'm truly sad for your heart. I know that they are such an integral part of your life. I love you so and I am here for you babe!!!