Friday, April 06, 2007


Sometimes I think I want too much. I am too demanding and even more forgiving. I am afraid that my wants will run people away but my lack there of will cause people to run right over me. I take peoples advice, criticism, judgment, love, to heart way too much…or not enough. I think that living outside my body would make me feel better but I know it wouldn’t be right. I like sad movies, books, and songs because sometimes I am sad. I don’t want to be sad anymore, I don’t want to be negative but I don’t want to forget. I want to think less of myself and more of others, but I want to be thought more of too. I am afraid of standing up for myself but I am an advocate for a better life…especially if that means change. I want my life to change drastically for the better and I want to end all the changes that are for the worst. I want to like something; I want to figure out what I like. I want to have my own interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes. I want to be my own person…not someone else’s. I want to go to bed.

No comments: